Welcome to Albiez-Montrond - the Sybelles ski resort
Albiez-Montrond is a charming mountain village located on an open plateau at the foot of the Aiguilles d'Arves.
At the heart of the Maurienne Massif, Albiez-Montrond is a winter sport resort that is part of the Sybelles area. This ski resort will charm you with its beauty and the wide variety of sporting and leisure activities on offer: 67 hectares of alpine skiing, 30 km of cross country skiing, snowshoeing and touring trails.
Albiez Montrond is:
- 67 hectares of alpine skiing for all levels
- 22 slopes
- 13 ski lifts of which 5 are chairlifts
- Artificial snow cover (50 snow guns)
- Ski school
- Snowshoeing outings
- 30 km of prepared cross-country ski trails, unmarked and with free access
- Dog sledding
- Snow scooting
- Ski touring
- Child minding (3 months to 6 years old)
- Ski Joering with donkeys
- Skiing by torchlight: with flamed torches.